Short anecdote

I called up my friend to offer condolences over the weekend. My friend had lost his father few days ago. During our conversation my friend remarked, " Hey! I have read your book MOMSIE POPSIE DIARY Tea time chit-chat on living life. While reading I felt, you suddenly jumped from one topic to another." 

I casually remarked, " This is what exactly happens in life too. One cannot predict or control what happens next in life, it is meant to be shared. It's a diary , not a novel, read like a diary."

I could hear my friend's smile when he replied ," Oh yes, it's a diary. You write from your heart. Yours is the last book which my father read by himself. The best part is you can leave it anywhere and start from anywhere. Continue your passion for writing and keep  sharing."

I adorned my thinking cap. I had called him to offer my condolences. Our conversation concluded with inspiring each other. This reinforced my famous quote, 

" Helping others heal, is a path of self healing."

Love, 

Juju's Pearls


Comments

Unknown said…
😊 Thats your soulful writing and the depth of understanding of life. Keep writing ✍️
Daisy said…
Keep writing. Keep inspiring.
Anupriya Sharma said…
Very nice

Popular posts from this blog

Mam ji! Are we dirty ?

An Open Letter #Part 2

What men want?