Meditation #Corona way of life


Meditation #Corona way of life

“Meditation is a way of life”. I endorse this phrase with full conviction and belief. This is an art which can be learnt by oneself.  No second person can help you. Like Buddha says, It’s a method which needs to be practiced by oneself to imbibe it. There is no guru or school which can serve it as a ready made thing on platter. I believe even few minutes of meditation – thoughtless mind in sync with one,s inner self can do wonders to our mind and immune system.

Today, I learnt yet another aspect of this spiritual process.  I sat for meditation with a mind full of thoughts, as if it was a war zone with invisible fight between the positive and negative thoughts. After initial few minutes of chaos, I settled and could catch on my thoughts one by one. I could vividly see them as useful and useless and sorted them in few minutes. There was tremendous calmness followed by a sense of clean breathing and thoughtless mind. I am happy to share that this space is absolutely phenomenal and one can attain this by regular practice. This is the actual cleansing process which needs to done at regular intervals.
Like BK Sister Shivani says, “Every morning you check whether you have charged your mobile? From now on ask yourself did you charge yourself first?”

I cannot enumerate on what I gained in this cleansing ceremony, but definitely I lost a lot. I lost my irritability, my false ego, my anger, my negative and sarcastic thoughts. This is one loss, from which you gain. There were so many issues on my mind and believe me I discarded more than ninety percent of them within few minutes of meditation. Imagine the amount of energy I saved from spending on them. 
I feel lighter, bouncier in my head and fully receptive.

Please adopt meditation as a way of life.There are numerous ways to do, follow the one which suits your style.
Stay safe # stay indoors.

Love,
Juju













Comments

Daisy said…
Worth a read as always. Meditation and yoga are a way of life. I believe totally in this.
Anonymous said…
Expression is amazing
Loved reading it

Popular posts from this blog

Mam ji! Are we dirty ?

What men want?

An Open Letter #Part 2