18th/19th June# my tryst with love & grief

18th/19th June# my tryst with love & grief

*P.S. It’s not a sad blog

In my family, we remember 18th June as day of “Death of a saint.”As on this day in heaven, Baikunth doors were open. As per Hinduism, in the year 2015 this day was the most auspicious day for any soul to leave the mortal coil to be with the Almighty as God himself was welcoming such noble, pious souls. These thoughts help a little bit in coming terms with the loss of my mother # Momsie. My Maa, lived life on her own terms and left this world as per her own will.

Rewinding back by twenty three years, I alighted from Mumbai-New Delhi Rajdhani express on this day (18th June). This one forward step on the New Delhi railway station changed my life forever. 

On 19th June, I met the love of my life and my status changed from single to engaged. Fast forward sixteen years, grief engulfed me as we lit my mother’s pyre. A part of me went with her in the pyre. Every year these two days bring a tsunami of mixed emotions. Just don’t know how to feel during this week. Life shows it's two faces simultaneously. I guess! That’s what life is all about, a mix bag of emotions. 

With a heart full of gratitude, I feel humbled as I share my Book “MOMSIE POSPIE DAIRY Tea time chit chat on living life” has created a buzz and recognition in the Literary world with 12 awards and 3 nominations. Four anthologies have already been launched and another four are in the publishing stage. 

I also seek blessings and support for my much awaited second solo book, which is in pre publishing stage. Book launch will be in fall this year. Details will be regularly updated.

For those who missed out reading my literary award winning book, I am sharing the links as a separate  blog. It is available as paperback and e-book on all e-commerce sites in India and International market. Kindly share in all your groups -family, friends  and outer circle.

Do order your copy today. A perfect gift for self and someone you love.

Keep reading, keep sharing.

Love,

Juju

Comments

Prafull said…
You are now a very experienced writer. Your blog is always some interesting real life event.
Juju's Pearls said…
Thanks Dr. Praful ji
Komal Singla said…
Its always feels nice to read your beautiful n meaningful thoughts.. !! Keep penning!

Popular posts from this blog

Mam ji! Are we dirty ?

An Open Letter #Part 2

What men want?