CAP person !

Hello readers,

I am sharing a very interesting concept which I recently learnt. Although, many of us must be already practicing this in our day to day lives, I was enchanted by the term “CAP person”.

Right from our developmental stage, each soul develops their own ways to live and devise coping mechanisms accordingly. When life hits a rough patch or we tend to find ourselves on cross roads, CAP person works like a BLS -Basic Life Support system.

Right CAP is of utmost importance to protect us from harsh weather and helps us in braving the chill/ adversities of life.

We have our inner circle as well as an outer circle. Blessed are those souls who have that one person in their life, who prevents their life from derailing from the main track or acts like an oxygen mask in times of suffocation.

This soul is a good listener, is non-judgemental, self-motivated with a positive attitude and always leaves you empowered.  The onus is on us to identify such souls and cherish the bonds.

CAP stands for Calling A Positive (person).

I know my CAPs.

Hope you know your CAPs too.

Keep reading, keep sharing

Keep loving, Keep caring.

Love,

Juju

Comments

Neeta Goyal said…
Long live our CAPs!
Daisy said…
Everyone needs a CAP. Great write up.
Anupriya Sharma said…
Very nice..my CAP is myself only..I am a CAP for my family

Popular posts from this blog

Mam ji! Are we dirty ?

What men want?

An Open Letter #Part 2