Popsie,s theory : Concept of totality

Concept of totality: Popsie,s theory

"One has to see life in totality!" Pet lines of my popsie. Whenever you see your life, try to see from all angles, all spheres, and all aspects, turn over each and everything. That,s the whole concept of totality. If one follows this theory, life becomes a cakewalk. I try to follow it, though life is not a cakewalk, but definitely comfortable. Be it your difficult times or your good times, nothing is permanent.

I broadened the concept, my modified theory of totality ( Ha! ha!). To make things simple, apply this not only on your self rather on your family too. God has given 100 percent of everything to everyone. How much percent one relishes in which part of life is governed by almighty and your karma. Just like two negatives can make a positive, moving the lower line of alphabet U makes it N, etc.

On a lighter vein, your quota is fixed for everything in life: eating, sleeping, studying, working, socializing, etc. Try to balance out so as to enjoy all activities in all aspects of life.
In my modified Theory, there are few keys points that I label as portfolios. Every family has portfolios assigned to different members. Children have a study portfolio, parents have a work portfolio, grandparents have multiple portfolios like religious,  socializing, caring, etc. As one graduate from being a child to a teenager to adult so on.... the number of assigned portfolios increases. This concept intimidates me. Life is a treasure to be cherished, relished and lived fully each living moment.

I read somewhere that I have a pact with God If God gives me another day: I promise to be a better me than the previous day.

Zindagi jeene ka naam hai saheb : jo marzi theory apna lo : parr jiyo zindagi zindadilli se!

Yeh ek Dilliwali hi keh sakti hai !( Ha...Ha...)
Love,
Juju  

Comments

Daisy said…
Very well said. Zindagi jeene ka naam. Jo bhi theory apna lo.
Sanjana said…
👏👏👏👏👏

Popular posts from this blog

Mam ji! Are we dirty ?

An Open Letter #Part 2

What men want?