“I am forty” # Birthday humor

“I am forty” # Birthday humor


Human being is one of most beautiful, amazing and wonderful creation by Almighty. They celebrate their journey around the sun with full enthusiasm and spirit. On a lighter note, one relishes these celebrations till a certain age. Once past middle age, one begins to wonder the science behind these actions.


Recently, I happened to complete yet another circle around the sun. Being on the wrong side of forties implies nearing fifty. One of my friends casually asked, “How old are you?” “Forty,” I answered. I could hear a muffled giggle as she replied “This can’t be true.” I told my correct age and adorn my thinking cap after a really long time. 


Every time when we tell our age,  the same energy resonates within our own cells. During such times, we command our cells to function at that particular age. Even if one feels young, the spoken two digit number makes us feel older.


When I had started my practice in a small town, the female patients used to tell their age as forty. I don’t remember anyone going beyond forty. This used to intrigue me as to why anyone will hide their age? As years passed by, it dawned upon me, that they knew counting only till forty. For them forty was equivalent to the highest number in ageing. 

We are of the age as we feel so. That’s the reason we see people of the same age groups, differently maintained from one another. Few look younger than their real age and few look much older. 

I thought of applying ‘secret’ to this ongoing phenomenon too. From now on I have commanded my cells not to go beyond forty as in my town nobody ages beyond forty.

In my family and friend circle, this statement became a hit, “I am forty”.  Suits everybody! 

Carpe diem! 

Love,
Juju

Comments

Gurinder Singh Mann said…
Thanks for the write up. Now I will command my cells to work @ less than 40 age style.
Only knees and tummy don't listen to me
Rest are in command ☺️
Komal Singla said…
Thats an amusing post.. true that age of female patients is not more than forty..☺️
Anupriya said…
I am not even forty.. I am thirty.. Nice write up
Rajesh Vaish said…
Thanks, for giving "age" a new definition," completion of circle around sun" Nice thought 👍
Neeta Goyal said…
I too am forty 😁😁😁😁

Popular posts from this blog

Mam ji! Are we dirty ?

An Open Letter #Part 2

What men want?