Self discovery#Black hole theory


The Black hole Theory!
This is dedicated to my dear friend Twinkle who helped me in this discovery

Hello everyone,

It,s been a nearly two months time since I met my blog. Numerous activities/errands were on my mind and there was a pause -‘Statue”! lockdown as announced by our worthy PM –followed by Janta curfew which has been extended till mid April.
Being home is a bliss#24 hr meditation#ample of time#fun. Numerous thoughts/ideas pop up, linger for some time and then die a natural death. This particular theory caught my fancy.

There,s one Black Hole in cosmos as we all know. I discovered another Black hole during self quarantine period. Keep guessing !!!!!!!!!

Let me take you along on this discovery. “Mummy ! I am hungry!” says your elder child, echoed by your younger one, your spouse joins in chorus. Fine! You tend to make something interesting, appetizing, different, low calorie, etc to suit three entirely different taste buds form different galaxies. Correct! you read it all right. You make some dish to the best of your ability and culinary skills and proceed to take some rest.
Bingo! comes another voice (this time your spouse,s) “Suno, kuch badiya banaa do!”
Abhi to banaya aur khilaya – my self-defense answer ( always)
There is an unusual sense of disbelief in air which is snapped by “ Achha!”

Once again you enter your karmshetra, rather kurukshetra armoured with your you tube videos and your skills. Mission successful.  Everything seems just perfect. With a sense of pride akin to victorious warrior, you treat yourself to a cuppa of hot ginger tea. As you are about to settle on your favorite bean bag, almost when you are in mid air, your spell is broken by anguished voice of your younger one, Mummy ! where are you ? my tummy is rumbling with hunger !.
Without enjoying the comfort of my beanbag, I stand up and head towards the kitchen.

My younger one is beaming from ear to ear. Mom! Let,s make something interesting! (fingers drumming on kitchen shelf and eyebrows doing sapera dance). Mother in me doesn’t want to spoil a kid,s hope. So, once again, I am into making something exiting, different, tasty,…..etc.
This keeps on repeating from dawn till dusk!.........

Twilight is my moment of great discovery ! my spouse and both children have a black hole in their stomach/body. Where the food goes , no one knows. What I know is they keep on asking for more and more to feed this black hole with complete (read as convenient) amnesia to previous food history.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Dedicated to all mothers like me who are dealing with this during self quarantine period.
Hope my discovery makes your days easy.        

Stay tuned, will be back more often.
Love,
Take Care,
Juju.   

Comments

Unknown said…
Kahani Ghar ghar kee
Neetu said…
My mother never tried to be a warrior in face of the notorious black hole. She used to surrender with the statement, "Bhai mere paas tumhari bhookh ka koi ilaaje nahin hai!"
Anonymous said…
Was that seriously based on me, as if me as a version of both your children mixed and making a mixed breed namely AkG(me). Hope you understand who ME is

Popular posts from this blog

Mam ji! Are we dirty ?

What men want?

An Open Letter #Part 2