The Ogre Sleep

The Ogre Sleep

There are times in lucky one’s life when 24 hours seem less and all days are Mondays. Sunrise and sunset happen at such a fast pace, so much so the calendar change seems to occur after every few days.

If you are currently in this phase, then you will resonate with the title. Generally, there is a goal and all efforts are targeted towards achieving it. Everything takes a back seat especially sleep. Though I know this should not occur. When the aim is set very high, sacrifices are bound to be huge.

A shout out to all children and their parents especially mothers who align themselves with their children’s goal. Once a while maybe after a fortnight or so, I sleep for around 8-10 hours at a stretch. I call this my Ogre sleep, after my favorite Shrek- Fiona.

This sleep time energizes recharges and rewires all my neurons. I call it a body maintenance therapy which every physical form needs.

I am eager to know who all take The Ogre Sleep. I welcome them to this club

( It’s important to sleep 6-8 hours every day as per medical world, However, there are souls like me who can function of 5 hours or less for days together before they take their Ogre sleep.)

Love,

Juju.

 

 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Excellent
How aptly described ❤️
Neeta Goyal said…
Oh! I too know that looong and deep sleep !!

Popular posts from this blog

Mam ji! Are we dirty ?

An Open Letter #Part 2

What men want?