Lesson taught by my son : FPG Diary

Dear Diary,

Sharing a lesson taught by my 10 year old son. Follow the conversation

Me: Son, should I put vegetable salad inside Bonn burgers buns for Tiffin?

Son: No , mummy ! Put salad in brown bread !

Me: taste is better in burger buns ! It's a healthy Tiffin.

Son: mummy our new Principal sister has come and she takes rounds during recess . If she sees burger buns: she will scold me for bringing junk food !.

Me: ok fine! As you say .

Then, my son speaks up :
Mummy , on one hand, our Principal sister says " don't bring junk food in Tiffin like burger, Maggie, pasta etc.......
On other hand : they r selling hotdogs, burgers, noddles in school canteen.

Isn't it contradictory?? Obviously it is !
Bringing home cooked burger/ pasta/ Maggie once in a while is always far more healthier ad my mom prepares with love and care !.

How can they sell junk food in canteen?
How come rules r different ?????????????

A big questioning look on my Son,s face !!!!!

I think for a while and reply: your observation is absolutely right ! I will try to communicate to school authorities amicably !

Pause .....

V resume our studies.

I think most parents must be facing such situation with realisation " our children r our teachers !!

Take care of yourself ❤️
Love,
Juju 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mam ji! Are we dirty ?

What men want?

An Open Letter #Part 2