Straight from my FPG Diary

Dear Diary,
Happy , positive morning !

While driving my son to tennis class early this morning : with my husband on driving seat :
I just pondered what is happiness & peace ?. Those 20 minutes of drive was absolutely blissful, peaceful & pure. Why can't we be in the same state all the time ?.......

Reminds me of a conversation & Sharing a pearl  from my MomsiePopsie FPG Diary:

Routine tea time talks with my parents

Me: mummy ! What do u mean by " Enjoy every moment ". I have been listening to this since childhood.  How to enjoy ??

Momsie: Raju! Enjoyment is a state of mind. If v enjoy each moment then imagine how many  moments u will collect & yr happiness bank balance will be full.
When I say this ! I mean be in that moment cherish it enjoy and be oblivious to next or previous moment , just be in that time space.

Me: this goes above my head !

Momsie: why do u think u can understand this immediately. Life is not maths : I tell u the formula and u apply. It is beyond...........
It is a journey and yr experience  which makes u understand. Life is a great teacher.

Meanwhile, as usual my FPG finishes tea and in his usual style remarks:

See beta, life is very simple. Stop analysing & start enjoying !. U can't do both together
For me/ us: the ritual of sipping tea together which yr mom makes is more spiritual & religious than going to a temple: v enjoy the moment: live in it. At times: v don't talk also. There is understanding in silence too.

Me: ( like a aggressive, oversmart KG child):
How is it possible? Life has its ups & downs : how can u maintain that space & feeling?

FPG: sabse pehle: u can't learn life ke fundas so quickly or immediately. Samay ke saath : dheere dheere sab samajh mein aa jaata hai!
Apply principle of seeing life in totality: then u will experience...............

FPG keeps his cup down on table & gets up to go for his morning  walk.......

Momsie: smiles, picks up the tray and say " Raju, enjoy every moment " and leaves.......

As far as I am concerned: I think over & it dawns upon me : living that each moment is a key to harmonious life.
I do fail umpteen number of times: but remind myself of ant story & again bounce back.......

Next thing in my mind : " Totality of life".
Will keep for next teatime  as I want to enjoy every moment ..............

With love,
Juju 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mam ji! Are we dirty ?

An Open Letter #Part 2

What men want?