Tea time talk from FPG Diary

Good morning!
A thought came to my mind :
How important it is to be aware of yr thoughts and more important to discard/ flush unwanted negative thoughts and channelize our energy on positive thoughts !

Another pearl from my Momsie Popsie FPG Diary.....

During a casual tea time talks :
My Momsie,s words : Agar pati-patni ki aapas mein nahin banti ; isse zayada durbhagya ki baat nahin!.
Husband wife are wheels of their so called car of life . Stay connected: communicate with each other after all misunderstandings can be resolved by proper communication. There should be no gap.!

Me: momsie! U can say this because u r in a happy & blissful state as yr other wheel ( my father) is balancing well.

What about those marriages in which one feels that " ek tyre maruti ka hai: and doosara Mercedes-Benz ka".

Immediately , my popsie who is sipping tea  and I thought is oblivious to my conversation with mom says:
If such a situation occurs ; then the maruti tyre should inflate itself & Mercedes-Benz tyre should deflate: one needs to maintain the balance at all costs! 

I am intrigued and say : what if the maruti tyre bursts while inflating or Mercedes-Benz tyre deflates out?? Phir Kya hoga dad ( with a stupid grin).

FPG: When a marriage is solemnized in our society: it is taken that both are mature to enter into this relationship & mature enough to know their limits ! Where is the question of bursting of tyre.

Momsie (Nods in complete agreement with her better half ): Raju ! Not all things can be taught or spoon fed : u learn with time !.

Tea over!

I adorn my thinking hat and think how much should I inflate/ deflate in the tyre at my end.......  ...

Love,
Juju 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mam ji! Are we dirty ?

An Open Letter #Part 2

What men want?