The art of talking : FPG Diary

Dear Diary,

Good afternoon
Sharing from my Momsie Popsie FPG Diary:

It is not important what you say or how you say !
Important is : how well you reach the other person !
My FPG,s favourite pearl ! .

This gets me in a fix :

I can only control my own words/ body language: how can I control the other person???? Is my repeated question to my dad:

He smiles: and leaves with " Agar sahi tarah iss par sochhoge; u will get the answer by yrself ".
Again he repeats: the whole game of winning lies in how to reach the other person in the same spirit & faith as you want. Keep working u will learn this art one day!

Me: Daddyji: I am forty plus : already covered half the  journey. When will I learn ??

FPG: one who stops learning : stops growing
Are u growing or aging??????????????

 ...................

I adorn my thinking hat !
Really I want to grow .........

Love,
Juju 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mam ji! Are we dirty ?

What men want?

An Open Letter #Part 2